Hello, subscribers! How are you all doing? Preparing for The Sims 4 StrangerVille, EA released a new update for The Sims 4, Patch 188.8.131.520, which, amongst other things, fix the following issues, according to the official Patch Notes…
UPDATE: 2/21/2019 – PC 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110
- Sims will no longer be able to lie about employing each other in order to avoid marriage.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio for the tutorial references skill levels for career progression.
- Fixed an issue where terrain manipulation might crash the game when players were manipulating to close to the edge…
- Fixed an issue where clicking various spots with terrain tools would cause an error.
- The scroll bar in text messages will no longer reset the text field back to the top.
- Fixed an error that would happen when adding an extended roof to the top of an object.
- Corrected texture issues for the solid blue pants.
- Corrected texture issues for rolled jean pants.
- Corrected shadows that were being added to clothes from a few necklaces.
- Fixed and error when players would switch between children that were created through genetics.
- Fixed a few instances where terrain paint would not correct clear when using the bulldoze option in Build.
- Fixed an error when trying to place a Nightclub on a lot that is smaller than the lot that is provided.
- Fixed an error when trying to exit the pool in First Person Camera.
- Corrected heavy framerate slowdown when using trims on glass roofs.