Skip to content
FIXES & UPDATES
The Sims 4
- Sims will travel to the correct venue when invited out to an event by a NPC Sim.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would occasionally indicate that a Sim was at work, when they were actually at home, which would block access to the Sim’s inventory.
- Note: If a save file created prior to this update contains a Sim that’s already in this bad state, simply traveling to another lot with that Sim will permanently fix this issue.
- Sims will no longer receive random phone calls from other Sims between the hours of 8pm and 10am, allowing them to enjoy a full – and speedy – night’s sleep.
- Fixed an issue where multiple music tracks could end up looping and playing simultaneously.
- Expecting parents will once again be able to “Take Family Leave” via their phone to take time off from work.
- Fixed an issue where a Sim who had cheated with another Sim romantically, were then unable to successfully propose to that Sim and get married.
- Fixed an issue where Sims in the eSport Gamer branch of the Tech Guru career were not earning money when programming video games.
- The Pick Up Serving Together interaction will no longer cause one of the Sims involved to fail to route to the food.
- Fixed an issue where interactions on the Digitalistic Sketchpad object would disappear if a Sim’s actions were canceled while they were picking up the Digitalistic Sketchpad.
- Updated the Digitalistic Sketchpad object so that creating paintings on it will satisfy Aspiration goals and work tasks that involve painting.
- Fixed an issue with the Lin-Z Smart Speaker, where the interaction to hire a Gardener would remain unselectable, even when the home had a garden that needed tending.
- Sims will now look at the Lin-Z Smart Speaker when speaking to it.
- The “Pre-Owned Painter’s Easel”, that’s unlocked via the Painter career, will now provide an Inspirational emotional aura, instead of a Focused emotional aura.
- Fixed an issue where staircases were not rendering properly while held by a mouse cursor.
- Updated positioning of overlapping Search & Reset buttons in a player’s catalog within the Gallery.
- Adjusted icons of Lunar New Year recipes to better display what food you’re looking at within an inventory.
- The children’s Yin & Yang Necklace will no longer clip into their neck when wearing a shirt that’s tucked in.
- The “CleanRoom” wall pattern, which was previously missing a name for its 5th color variant, has now had that specific color variant named “Like Sand”.
- As far as I’m aware, this is the only instance in the game where a color variant has been given a unique name. Huh… neat!
- Added the ability to click through different pack art on the main menu for any of the packs you currently have installed.
- A new content alert icon has been added to individual careers within the Select a Career panel, to help players find new careers that have been added to their game.
- Fixed an issue for Mac users with Intel integrated graphics, where the mouse cursor would not move properly after adjusting the shape of a Sim’s body in Create a Sim.
- Removed an outdated file that was causing a false error message to appear for 64-bit Mac users that said, “The Sims 4” is not optimized for your Mac and needs to be updated.”
Get To Work
- Scientists will once again wear an appropriate outfit when going to work even if StrangerVille is not installed.
- The “Chemical Analyzer” object can now be purchased from Build Mode without having to use a cheat.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Randomize from Gallery option until receiving an alien Sim, and then further randomizing that specific Sim, could result in a naked alien Sim.
- Made updates to the list of valid objects that can be selected as the outcome of the SimRay’s “Transform Object” interaction.
- Fixed an issue where objects from multiple festivals were appearing on top of each other in the neighborhood simultaneously.
- Apartment landlords will now leave the apartment immediately after addressing a tenant’s complaint.
- Added the ability for Sims with the Vegetarian trait to hire a Vegetarian Caterer by clicking on Stoves or Refrigerators.
- Vegetarian Sims will no longer enjoy eating Mud Carp.
© 2007 - 2022 The Sim Architect - This site needs cookies to function properly. By visiting and browsing you consent to the usage of cookies (including third party ones). I am doing my best to get rid of as many cookies as possible and you're welcome to use ad blockers or disable "third party cookies" in your browser settings, but some functionality might be affected (mostly if you log in or play videos embedded from YouTube). Enjoy your stay while you're here and let me know if you find anything that needs to be fixed.Learn more...