Cats & Dogs
- Strays can now eat and use litter boxes without having to make the lot a Cat Hangout. You poor poor babies. You’re safe now.
- Existing Sims/Saves will once again be able to lecture their pets. Now you can let Biscuit know how you truly feel when she jumps up on the counter.
- It’s been ongoing, but we are actively calming those overly excited pets. Your queue should no longer fill up with a stack of a zillion bubbles from your pets when you run certain interactions. We’ve been working on this issue for a while with a few other fixes, but it’s been rearing its head with new repro steps here and there. So hopefully this fish sticks.
- Having a puppy or kitten nearby will no longer interrupt your Sim’s bath or shower. We swear they weren’t doing that on porpoise.
- Sims are now able to walk through doors with Country Curtains.
- Building pieces in apartments will no longer be invisible when viewing from the upper floor. That must have been very disconcerting to not know what happened to your stuff.
- Cleared out some pesky extra plants floating around the Romance Festival.
- Your Sims should now be able to buy art from the Street Gallery object during a Yard Sale.
- Oh this one’s a doozy. Get this: Talking John and Potty Mouth 2.0 toilets no longer play their sound on an endless loop when a child Sim runs the Use & Massage interaction, even after the toilet is destroyed. Bonus points to SimGuruJill for keeping a straight face writing that one.
- Foundations will no longer cut out the floor of a Penthouse.
- Empty Clubs will no longer linger in your Clubs Panel. They are now self-aware enough to know when the party’s over and it is time to go home.
Get To Work
- Coworkers are now spawning for the Science career. Yes, they missed you too.
- Breast Feed is no longer available for male Sim parents of non-alien babies. Only alien spawn possess the cosmic knowledge of the most nourishing MANaries.
- We fixed some buggy dog-walking behavior in Strangerville.
- We shortened up the time it takes to complete the Give Orders Daily Task in the Courageous Captain Rank of the Officer Branch of the Military Career. That was a mouthful.
- You will no longer receive countless notifications when you leave your kitten or puppy at home while vacationing in Selvadorada.
- Vampire Sims will now once again gain points after they reach the Grandmaster level on pre-April (2019) patch saves.
- Your Vampires will no longer be unrightfully chastised by NPCs for drinking their blood after they specifically asked if it was ok. Like, I’m trying to be polite here and you said it was fine, and now you’re like all bent about it… what gives?
- Perfect Sun Resistance Vampires will no longer use umbrellas when routing in the sun. Flaunt it, baby.
- We fixed the weirdness with trying to add points while drinking the Draught of Reconfiguration. Now you should be able to add points just fine and your options won’t be greyed out.
- Cured Vampires will now change body temperature. Why you gotta be so cold?
- Sims will now hold laundry bags the right way. What is the right way, you ask? Trust me, it’s better than how they were holding it before.
This is a repack designed and created by Anadius (thanks again 😍) to help you have more control of the game you already own through legitimate methods. Play anywhere, anytime, on or off line. I did not create the provided files and I am not responsible for the misuse of this content or any related information, including any sort of copy right infringement.