- Sims will no longer see the option to remove Robo Arm when choosing to remove Computer Glasses.
- Fixed an issue in which the option to Pay Student Loans was available even though students had enough Simoleons to cover their Tuition.
- Sims can now be warned about losing scholarships if they choose to withdraw from the term. And they’re lucky to get a warning! Expel ‘em, I say (they don’t listen to me, though)!
- Some lots were unloadable in Britechester and made the game unresponsive. That should no longer be the case.
- A visual issue was resolved where highlighting the Granite Falls Blossom would result in a strange texture.This however only was affecting Simmers who had StrangerVille installed as well.
- Food was sometimes not able to be ordered or delivered when the game was exited or reloaded from the Main Menu. But a Sim’s gotta eat after all, so we’ve fixed it.
Realm of Magic
- Two ‘Inferniate’ interactions display on some rugs. As much as some hate those rugs’ patterns, only one ‘Inferniate’ is more than enough.
- Clothes moved to the clothing line to dry were not getting dry. We’ve reduced the moisture in the air and it should work now.
- yfHair_SP15SlickedBackLong was displaying with a grey line. “Not that there’s anything wrong with a little gray,” says SimGuruNinja reflectively touching his hair.
- “Take Photo Of” was allowed to target unmet NPC Sims. Creepy and awkward for sure. Go meet them first for goodness sake like a normal human.
- Freelance Photographer Sims can now see all proper tasks for gigs ‘Genius Professor Outdoor Wear Study’ and ‘Everyday Activities Fashion Shoot.’ So no more excuses for any future lackluster job performance!
- Freelance Fashion Photography Gigs ‘Finding the Essence of Efficiency with Everyday Style’ and ‘Fantastic Formula for Formal Style’ now display correct information for Pay, Due Date, and/or Required Skill Level.
- The Amp Stack (stereoFloor2x1_SP15GEN) now functions as a Stereo, living to its full potential. Rock on!
- Burnt photos would not be charred anymore once placed outside Sims’ inventory. We’ve burnt them all to a crisp and they’ll appear correctly now.
⚠ Some Videos Will be Moved to SkillShare ⚠
Please Create a FREE Account Below
🙏🏻 If enough people use this link and sign up for a completely FREE SkillShare account we might be able to afford a file server for direct downloads and a few other nice things. 😇