Skip to content
FIXES & UPDATES
The Sims 4
- Fixed an issue in which Hygiene was not being resolved when Taking a Shower on any Bathtub and Shower Combo.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would jump to Ultra Speed randomly when some Service NPC, specifically Maids, were on the Lot. Talk about speed cleaning!
- Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.
- Photo frames used within Gallery Uploads would not retain their chosen color once those lots were downloaded from The Gallery. They’ve been properly chastised and will listen to you now.
- Freelancer gigs can now complete and/or update accordingly while on Vacation. So if you want to work while you vacay I guess you can now. Sucker.
- Burned no longer The Child Statue (sculptTableMedium_EF22GENchild01_set1) will be.
- Inventory can be also be placed in, and live draggable no longer can be.
- Fixed an issue where two “Tuck In” interactions were able to be selected when Children slept on any bed. Kids - so needy, amirite?
- Toddlers will now route appropriately when selecting ‘Plan Outfit’ on Closets. Well, as appropriately as those slow little Sims move anyway.
- Solved an issue with swimwear yfBody_EP05SwimRetro_PinkGreen that made it display incorrectly in certain Graphics Quality Settings. And no one wants a swimsuit malfunction!
- Actor Sims can now Check Open Auditions properly when returning from Work. Get that bread! Be a starving artist no more!
- Sims’ Acting Gigs Career Panel will now get updated properly on performing tasks. Credit for your work? Imagine that!
© 2007 - 2022 The Sim Architect - This site needs cookies to function properly. By visiting and browsing you consent to the usage of cookies (including third party ones). I am doing my best to get rid of as many cookies as possible and you're welcome to use ad blockers or disable "third party cookies" in your browser settings, but some functionality might be affected (mostly if you log in or play videos embedded from YouTube). Enjoy your stay while you're here and let me know if you find anything that needs to be fixed.Learn more...