How to download and install The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle 220.127.116.110 and run it from any computer, with or without internet access. It's patched and available RIGHT NOW!
To download the latest Sims 4 All in One Portable, which you can run anywhere, you have two choices. One is to use a Peer to Peer Client (Torrenting), the other is by subscribing to The Sims 4 Automatic (more information HERE).
Update June 10th, 2020 - Patch 18.104.22.1680
Update 6/10/2020 - More Fixes for loading Save GamesOfficial EA Release
PC: 22.214.171.1240 / Mac: 126.96.36.1990 / Console: Version 1.27
Thank you for your reports and assistance in tracking down these issues:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when loading some households.
- Fixed Error Code 134:368f1773:b4bcf72 preventing some saves from loading.
- Fixed Error Code 109:e56fc6bb:dc1a1b58 preventing some households from loading for Simmers who do not have Get Famous installed.
- Changed one of the patterns of a women’s sweater in Eco Lifestyle (yfTop_EP09SweaterCropPrint_Brand).
- Edited the description of the Footloose Beverage Bodega in all languages.
- Restored the missing texture of wall hanging decoration Roman Temple Architectural Study.
On this tutorial I will show you how you can download, for free, the portable version of The Sims 4 with all content already organized in a single package (hence why it's called All in One), so you can install the game anywhere you'd like, even on a USB drive (provided it's fast and resilient enough, I don't recommend using memory cards for that purpose).
Included in This Release
- The Sims 4 [Base Game] & Previous Patches / Fixes / Updates
- The Sims 4 June 10th Update 188.8.131.520
- The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack 🆕
- Tiny Living
- Discover University
- Legacy Edition
- Realm of Magic
- Island Living
- Get Famous
- My First Pet
- Laundry Day
- Jungle Adventure
- Cats and Dogs
- Toddler Stuff
- Fitness Stuff
- Bowling Night
- Vintage Glamour
- City Living
- Backyard Stuff
- Kids Room
- Dine Out
- Romantic Garden
- Movie Hangout
- Get Together
- Spooky Stuff
- Cool Kitchen
- Spa Day
- Perfect Patio
- Luxury Party
- Get to Work
- Outdoor Retreat
- Visual C# Runtime Libraries
- Language Changer
- DLC Toggler [Lets You Turn Expansions On/Off]
- DLC Uninstaller [To Uninstall Unwanted Expansions Permanently & Save Space]
Content designed to help you have more control over the game you already own through legitimate methods. I am not the creator of the game and I am not responsible for the misuse of the content found on my site or any other media where I publish.
167 thoughts on “The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle All in One Portable 184.108.40.2060 [Including June 10th Patch]”
Hello! I’ve been trying to install the game for hours and everytime I try to run the game a pop up appears which says:
Unable to start
The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of The Sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play.
Please help me!
You have 2 options.
1. Use the latest The Sims 4 All in One Automatic [Including Nifty Knitting] or update your existing game from 220.127.116.110 to 18.104.22.1680 using The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Update Only 22.214.171.1240 [From Any All in One 1.63 or 1.64]
2. Delete the file
"\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\GameVersion.txt"and hope you don’t have any glitches whenever you switch from a newer to an older version.
Heya, I’m a long time user of your downloads so I know how everything works and my games have worked previously 🙂 I’ve downloaded this version of the game on my computer but every time I try to load the game it comes up with:
‘The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP1200.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.’
I’ve reinstalled it and still no luck. Can anything be done?
You need to install the Visual C libraries.
Thank you! It worked perfectly.
🤩 Awesome! You are more than welcome!
With Windows 10, all I have is the option to replace the duplicate files – not merge them. If I replace duplicates, will I lose the saved games I already have?
Thanks for your help.
Hi! If you’re are operating on files inside your Program Files like displayed on my tutorial, no, because your saves, mods and CC are inside
Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims4
Awesome. Thanks for your replay and for ALL you do! We appreciate it. 🙂
You’re welcome 😇
nevermind you just delete the GameVersion.txt
Yes! Glad you figured it out before I woke up 🌞
Is there something we can do about the error message that says “Unable to start: The contents of your user data directory were created by a newer version of the sims 4 and cannot be loaded. Please update your game via Origin to play. [d6f91ffb:29f00e76:00000000:4b0d852b]”?
Will there be an upgrade to include the Knitting pack?
Yes, there is one already: The Sims 4 All in One Automatic [Nifty Knitting]