Cats & Dogs
- After installing this update, Sims who adopt an animal after befriending them will be able to become companions with them and lecture them for misbehavior.
- Note: Sims who have already adopted an animal after befriending them, in a save file created prior to this update, will continue to experience this issue. We’re investigating a separate fix for this issue in existing save files.
- Fixed an issue where hungry pets would not eat from food bowls autonomously.
- The pet toy box will no longer have its position rotated in a random direction when a Sim returns home from an active career.
- We’ve placed the magic gnomes responsible for this in the naughty box alongside SimGuruNinja.
- Fixed an issue where the “Litter-Matic Scoop-Free” litterbox wasn’t looking clean after cat poop had been removed.
- Fixed an issue with the Pet Adoption Agency, where they would occasionally show up at a Sim’s home without any pets to adopt, and would simply stand at the home’s front door and not do anything.
- Updated the Gardening career so that Sims will earn more than 10 Simoleons per completed work shift.
- Fixed an issue where on days where no holiday was set to occur, a Sim’s work schedule would update to falsely indicate that the day was a Holiday just prior to going to work, causing the Sim to stay home for the day.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Sims were not autonomously using the skating rinks that appear in certain neighborhoods.
- Toddlers will no longer attempt to queue up behavior to “Run Inside” during bad weather conditions if they’re already inside.
- Fixed an issue where Sims voices could not be heard when Singing Together around a Holiday Tree if City Living was not installed.
- The Acting career task to “Get Into Hair and Makeup” can be successfully completed once again.
- Fixed an issue where celebrity Sims who had been set to use their normal walkstyle were switching back to using the celebrity walkstyle after traveling to certain types of venues.
- Three star celebrity Sims will no longer use the celebrity walkstyle.
- Players who have City Living installed can now add the Siopao and Ensaymada dishes to their restaurant’s menu. Yum!
- Vampire Sims created after installing this update will be able to continue to gain points after reaching the rank of Grand Master.
- Note: Vampires that already exist will continue to experience a problem with gaining points after reaching Grand Master. We’re investigating a separate fix for Vampires in existing save files.
- Fixed some circumstances where Vampire NPCs could appear at a venue and prevent the player from being able to save the game.
- Fixed an issue where NPC Vampires would have their Vampire Energy drained after completing a load, which was causing them to idle in place instead of performing their expected autonomous behavior.
- Fixed an issue where Sims that had been shared to the Gallery after completing Act 1 of the StrangerVille Mystery would be blocked from progressing in the mystery when downloaded from the Gallery into a new game.
- The following environment objects, which were created for StrangerVille, have been added to the Build Mode debug catalog to allow placement on lots. Players must enter the bb.showhiddenobjects cheat before they can be seen in the catalog.
- 10 different cacti
- 3 different Joshua trees
- 3 different RVs
- 2 clusters of rocks
- 2 junked cars
- A group of desert flowers
- A military truck
- A tire
- A parking stop
- Added proper images to the Officer and Covert Operator branches of the Military career.
- Removed the “Question about Spores in Lab” interaction for Sims who have already acquired the Modified Hazmat Suit.
- Removed the “Heart of the Pack” styled look from Create a Sim, as it was authored using clothing that’s only available to Sims that have joined the Military career.
- Updated the pack information panel on the main menu to not display world objects under the Build Mode Items.
My First Pet Stuff
- Fixed an issue where deleting/selling the rodent habitat could cause the game to become unresponsive.
Holiday Celebration Pack
- The Crown Roast platter will now show a partially eaten state when half of its servings have been taken.