More Toddler Diaper Colors:
We added some L’il Swimmies Splashy Diapers! You don’t necessarily have to use them for splashing in the water, but that’s where our brains were at when we made them. We made these not only in anticipation for Island Living, but we also thought you’d appreciate more swimming options for your toddlers to use in the Seasons Kiddie Pool.
A new Back Float interaction is available for Sims swimming in the pool. Click on that water. Try it out. Take a load off.
Brace yourself, we’re about to cast you into a deep dive…
- We added several new interactions to allow players to fish in different ways and interact with other Sims around fishing activities.
- Sims can perform a few new Fishing-based socials to gain useful info (via UI TNS/Notebook) and push NPCs to Fish.
- Fishing is now joinable.
- Improved fishing interaction tuning and autonomy to make the interaction more efficient and fun.
- Upper skill levels now provide more meaningful rewards, with new Interactions added to Fishing skill levels
- New high skill cast interaction “Angle for Big Catch” increases chance of getting rarer fish.
- New high-skill VFX visuals on Rare fishing spots.
- Ability to now “Mentor Sims in Fishing.”
- Fishing UI has improved information, including Notebook info with Bait information.
- Tuning for fish that can be caught is unique per world & more fishing spots added to some of our previously shipped worlds.
- New bait preference system applied to most existing fish that modify catch chances.
Ceiling Fan Updates:
Ceiling Fans will now cool a room if you have Seasons and the fan is on. Oh yeah, speaking of which, we also added the ability to turn them On and Off. And while we were at it, we figured we’d make them dry off damp Sims too.
Ceiling Objects Build Sort:
We also added a new Ceiling Objects Build sort category to make things like Fans easier to find.
There is now a chance for interesting things to happen to your Sims while swimming, like getting a cramp or losing their suit (eek!). Swimming also now gives your Sims a boost in Fitness skill gain.
Part-Time Jobs Update:
And last but not least (you still with me?) all existing Part-Time Jobs are no longer just for Teens. That’s right, now elders could work as Fast Food Employees. Young Adults could be Babysitters if they want. Why not? The Part-Time world is your oyster. Oh oh oh — and one last thing on that note: You can now have two Part-Time Jobs at once and pick between shifts. Wowee.