Get to Work
- Patient Sims that are referred to the surgery table will no longer leave in the middle of surgery.
- Sims can no longer simultaneously have two occult types. Specifically Vampire and Aliens.
- Steam will no longer accumulate in rooms above indoor swimming pools, or natural pools, built with vents.
- Book Covers do not change when you place them on retail display.
- Club panel text field size has been increased to accommodate longer text.
- NPC Sims that attend Festivals are not longer seen in not festival appropriate outfits.
- Fixed an issue that Simmers with Outdoor Retreat and City Living didn’t have the “Ask to Cloudgaze” interaction available in San Myshuno apartments.
- Fixed an issue that didn’t allow the camera to zoom in properly when looking at lots at their basement level.
- Updating the pricing of counter and cabinets to be more consistent with the rest of the Build Mode catalog.
- Updated rental options to not exist in Sulani.
- Promote Cause Daily Tasks will now be fulfilled with the Promote Policies Interaction.
Cats & Dogs
- Fixed an issue in which all stray dogs were large dogs. Now they can be all sizes.
- Lighthouse Woohoo spot is back in business.
- Sims are able to complete crafting pet medicine with Marketable trait.
- Quickly Update your Dr. Magi-Heal’s Surger-o-matic 3000 with an instant upgrade.
- A jacket blazer now layers better with bottoms
- Dogs will no longer try to put the cat wand away when they can’t and stretch into a mystical form.
- Clipping issues were improved with a pair of shorts and various tops, specifically the asset yfBottom_EP04Shorts.
- Turning on view distance in option panels will no longer make a brick fence in the world completely white.
Spread the love 🥰