The Sims 4 January 2020 Patch 1.60
Official Release Notes [From EA]
Update 01/16/2020 – PC: 188.8.131.520 / Mac: 184.108.40.2060
Hello Simmers! Hope you all had a fantastic holiday season.-SimGuruNinja, Ft. SimGuruRusskii
In today’s update we welcome you all to The Sims™ 4 Tiny Living Stuff pack; where your goal is to build the most comfortable space within the smallest footprint possible. Stretch your imaginative muscles as you figure out creative ways to cram in all you need! How low can you go?!
Besides preparing us for Tiny Living, in this update we have addressed a few issues as well as we have set aside quite some time for a new addition in our language roster, we are happy to announce that The Sims™ 4 is now supported in Simplified Chinese! We are very excited to release this to the public and further connect with Simmers in different languages across the world!
FIXES & UPDATES
The Sims 4
- Fixed an issue in which Hygiene was not being resolved when Taking a Shower on any Bathtub and Shower Combo.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would jump to Ultra Speed randomly when some Service NPC, specifically Maids, were on the Lot. Talk about speed cleaning!
- Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.
- Photo frames used within Gallery Uploads would not retain their chosen color once those lots were downloaded from The Gallery. They’ve been properly chastised and will listen to you now.
- Freelancer gigs can now complete and/or update accordingly while on Vacation. So if you want to work while you vacay I guess you can now. Sucker.
- Burned no longer The Child Statue (sculptTableMedium_EF22GENchild01_set1) will be.
- Inventory can be also be placed in, and live draggable no longer can be.
- Fixed an issue where two “Tuck In” interactions were able to be selected when Children slept on any bed. Kids – so needy, amirite?
- Toddlers will now route appropriately when selecting ‘Plan Outfit’ on Closets. Well, as appropriately as those slow little Sims move anyway.
- Solved an issue with swimwear yfBody_EP05SwimRetro_PinkGreen that made it display incorrectly in certain Graphics Quality Settings. And no one wants a swimsuit malfunction!
- Actor Sims can now Check Open Auditions properly when returning from Work. Get that bread! Be a starving artist no more!
- Sims’ Acting Gigs Career Panel will now get updated properly on performing tasks. Credit for your work? Imagine that!