The Sims 4 1.74 Updates / Patches (yes, there will be TWO) are expected to be released during the month of May 2021. Check below what to expect from them!
The Sims 4 1.74 Laundry List (Likely Future Patch Notes) Introduction
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating...EA's Official Blog
The Sims 4 May 2021 Updates - What to Expect
For the month of May, we should expect two updates to The Sims 4, first a small patch, then something larger...
The Sims 4 1.74 Patch - First Update's Laundry List / Patch Notes (May 13th?)
- Videos from drone won't transfer to video station
- [The Sims 4 Vampires] 'Compel Deep Drink' action icon won't clear the action queue
- Base Game Facial Hair ChinStrap Makes Jaw Bigger and Looks Distorted
- [The Sims 4 Country Kitchen Kit] Counters have broken texture when dirty
- Voodoo doll looks weird after use (in inventory)
- Item texture glitches in laptop mode
The Sims 4 1.74 Patch - Second Update's Laundry List / Patch Notes (Before End of May, 2021?)
- Sims cook but don't autonomously eat/ cook more/ eat quick meal instead
- Sims don't autonomously eat left-overs
- Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim
- Unable to go to work/school/class/audition
- Sad Sim All The Time
- Fruits and vegetables in toddlers' inventories
- Resume making potion resets Sim
- Sim stuck at work/school
- [The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting] Can't ship on Plopsy
- [The Sims 4 Star Wars: Journey to Batuu] Cantina Door missing from build mode
- [The Sims 4 Tinly Living] Murphy Bed with Loveseat doesn't have the Relax interaction
- Updating the Hates Children trait [This issue is VERY Polemic]
Conclusion / Expectations...
So far that's what we may expect from The Sims 4 1.74 (or whatever version number they want to use), to be released in two slices during the month of May of 2021. No new feature advertised on them, we had a leak around the next Kit Pack, but there's no information about the next Game Pack to be released (before?) the summer of 2021...