The Sims 4 1.76 Update / Patch is expected to be released this June 2021. Check below what to expect from it!
The Sims 4 1.76 Laundry List (Likely Future Patch Notes) Introduction
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating...EA's Official Blog
The Sims 4 1.76 - Laundry List / Patch Notes (June, 2021)
- Open staircase cause routing failures
- In-Season Plants revert to dirt piles
- CAS no longer shows what Sim is wearing in its columns
- Sim Profile not opening after Learning (Dis)Likes/LUIE occurring
- New (darker) hair swatches make Sims' teeth look black
- Several Hair Make Teeth Grey/Black
- Random Sim in apartment/house / Guest not leaving
- Eyelashes change color to match hair color
- Teens age up/get generated with crow's feet
- Fabulously Filthy: Floor being dirty doesn't fulfill
Conclusion / Expectations...
I know that many people keep complaining that EA is releasing too many new DLC items, but from my perspective it's just awesome if they do that, because it's the reason why they can also provide free updates and add new features to the base game. Remember that everybody benefits from their release cycle and that you don't have to own all expansions to enjoy the game. Plus it also gives all of us more variety on the items we may choose to purchase.