If you didn’t yet, do this first [Otherwise skip to Step 6]
- Check for Windows Updates and Install Them;
- Update all Video Drivers;
- Disable Real Time Protection or Exclude Folders on Anti Virus on these folders:
- Where you want to install the game to:
Usually “C:\Program Files\The Sims 4”
- Your Download/Torrenting Folder;
- Then, Download The Sims 4 All in One Portable 188.8.131.520;
- Install Visual C# 2013, 2015 and 2017, both 32 and 64 Bits, or just 32 Bits if running Windows 32, with the installers provided in the download above.
Now, do this…
- Create the Destination Folder and/or Symbolic Link: “C:\Program Files\The Sims 4”
If you already have it, it might be wise to rename the existent one to something else, then create it again as above, you can delete your old game version later, so you don’t mix the new files with the old ones.
- Move/Copy the contents from the folder “1 Program Files\The Sims 4” of the download into the newly created “C:\Program Files\The Sims 4” or anywhere else you prefer, as long as it’s empty.
- Backup “\The Sims 4” inside of “Documents\Electronic Arts\”, just in case (specially if you use mods or custom content)!
- Create a Shortcut to “C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe” (or just “TS4.exe” if running on 32 Bits) and Define its Compatibility to “Run as Administrator”
- Run The Game and Adjust Settings for Better Experience [Windowed Mode tends to be better than full screen, Laptop Mode is good for lower end PCs]. Enjoy! 😍
More Information on Update 1.52.100 Ahead…