The Sims 4 High School Years was released a few days ago, shortly after The Sims 4 Update 1.90.358.1030 and, even though it was a massive update to the game that brought exciting things like curved walls, sexual orientation, wants & needs and much more to the base game they also broke many things, some of them being addressed by this patch 1.90.375.1020 released today, August 2nd, 2022!
PC: 1.90.375.1020 - Mac: 1.90.375.1220 - Console: 1.62
We have a few additional fixes since our previous patch release. A big thank you to all you community members who helped us track down these issues and provided information through Answers HQ.The Sims Team
The Sims 4 - Base Game
- Sims with a short or long Lifespan no longer become younger or age dramatically when leaving Create a Sim.
- The “Ask to be Girlfriend/Boyfriend” Want now targets appropriate Sims.
- Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.
- All available Sims now can be selected for travel even if they are currently not on the current lot.
- Sims without Fame no longer occasionally appear to have it.
High School Years
- Sims now can walk through the I Was a Teenage Garbage Artist pile of clutter.