The Sims 4 Latest Update (January 2020 Patch 22.214.171.1240) is here and ready!!! Add it to your game and install any missing DLC or Patch right now by using this method!!
Download The Sims 4 Latest Update / Patch 126.96.36.1990 [Pre Tiny Living]
The Sims 4 January 2020 Patch 188.8.131.520
Official Release Notes [From EA]
Update 01/16/2020 - PC: 184.108.40.2060 / Mac: 220.127.116.110
Hello Simmers! Hope you all had a fantastic holiday season.-SimGuruNinja, Ft. SimGuruRusskii
In today’s update we welcome you all to The Sims™ 4 Tiny Living Stuff pack; where your goal is to build the most comfortable space within the smallest footprint possible. Stretch your imaginative muscles as you figure out creative ways to cram in all you need! How low can you go?!
Besides preparing us for Tiny Living, in this update we have addressed a few issues as well as we have set aside quite some time for a new addition in our language roster, we are happy to announce that The Sims™ 4 is now supported in Simplified Chinese! We are very excited to release this to the public and further connect with Simmers in different languages across the world!
FIXES & UPDATES
The Sims 4
- Fixed an issue in which Hygiene was not being resolved when Taking a Shower on any Bathtub and Shower Combo.
- Fixed an issue in which the game would jump to Ultra Speed randomly when some Service NPC, specifically Maids, were on the Lot. Talk about speed cleaning!
- Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.
- Photo frames used within Gallery Uploads would not retain their chosen color once those lots were downloaded from The Gallery. They’ve been properly chastised and will listen to you now.
- Freelancer gigs can now complete and/or update accordingly while on Vacation. So if you want to work while you vacay I guess you can now. Sucker.
- Burned no longer The Child Statue (sculptTableMedium_EF22GENchild01_set1) will be.
- Inventory can be also be placed in, and live draggable no longer can be.
- Fixed an issue where two “Tuck In” interactions were able to be selected when Children slept on any bed. Kids - so needy, amirite?
- Toddlers will now route appropriately when selecting ‘Plan Outfit’ on Closets. Well, as appropriately as those slow little Sims move anyway.
- Solved an issue with swimwear yfBody_EP05SwimRetro_PinkGreen that made it display incorrectly in certain Graphics Quality Settings. And no one wants a swimsuit malfunction!
- Actor Sims can now Check Open Auditions properly when returning from Work. Get that bread! Be a starving artist no more!
- Sims’ Acting Gigs Career Panel will now get updated properly on performing tasks. Credit for your work? Imagine that!
- Sims will no longer see the option to remove Robo Arm when choosing to remove Computer Glasses.
- Fixed an issue in which the option to Pay Student Loans was available even though students had enough Simoleons to cover their Tuition.
- Sims can now be warned about losing scholarships if they choose to withdraw from the term. And they’re lucky to get a warning! Expel ‘em, I say (they don’t listen to me, though)!
- Some lots were unloadable in Britechester and made the game unresponsive. That should no longer be the case.
- A visual issue was resolved where highlighting the Granite Falls Blossom would result in a strange texture.This however only was affecting Simmers who had StrangerVille installed as well.
- Food was sometimes not able to be ordered or delivered when the game was exited or reloaded from the Main Menu. But a Sim’s gotta eat after all, so we’ve fixed it.
Realm of Magic
- Two ‘Inferniate’ interactions display on some rugs. As much as some hate those rugs’ patterns, only one ‘Inferniate’ is more than enough.
- Clothes moved to the clothing line to dry were not getting dry. We’ve reduced the moisture in the air and it should work now.
- yfHair_SP15SlickedBackLong was displaying with a grey line. “Not that there’s anything wrong with a little gray,” says SimGuruNinja reflectively touching his hair.
- “Take Photo Of” was allowed to target unmet NPC Sims. Creepy and awkward for sure. Go meet them first for goodness sake like a normal human.
- Freelance Photographer Sims can now see all proper tasks for gigs ‘Genius Professor Outdoor Wear Study’ and ‘Everyday Activities Fashion Shoot.’ So no more excuses for any future lackluster job performance!
- Freelance Fashion Photography Gigs ‘Finding the Essence of Efficiency with Everyday Style’ and ‘Fantastic Formula for Formal Style’ now display correct information for Pay, Due Date, and/or Required Skill Level.
- The Amp Stack (stereoFloor2x1_SP15GEN) now functions as a Stereo, living to its full potential. Rock on!
- Burnt photos would not be charred anymore once placed outside Sims’ inventory. We’ve burnt them all to a crisp and they’ll appear correctly now.
13 thoughts on “Download and Install The Sims 4 with January 2020 Patch 18.104.22.1680 + Any DLC and Automatic Updates RIGHT NOW!!!”
My famous sims keep “reacting in disgust” to their pets, spouse’s, friends, family, basically everyone and everything. Is there some way to fix this?
Wow! Maybe a Mod is breaking things?
Oh, and there’s a newer version than the one you’re commenting on! The Sims 4 Free Anniversary All in One Portable 22.214.171.1240
So, maybe I’m just not looking hard enough but I haven’t found an actual download link?
Hi! I just released the new The Sims 4 126.96.36.1990 All in One Portable
Hopefully, I am not too late! Yes, you can change the name from “CODEX” (assuming you made a typo and wrote “CODEC” instead of “CODEX”).
Go to your “bin” folder located in your “This PC > Windows(C:) > Program Files x86 > The Sims 4 > Game > Bin”
There must be a file called “codex.cfg”. It is a configuration file.
Drag it out of your “bin” folder to your desktop (sometimes it won’t let you save the file if it is still in your bin folder).
Open it with Notepad or another text editing program similar to Notepad.
There will be a huge text art on the top, spelling Codex.
Underneath, there will be a section called “Profile”.
“Persona” should be named “CODEX” in your file. Change the name to anything you want.
I also change the last digits of “PersonaId” and “UserId” for good measure, but I doubt it is necessary.
Then save the file and drag it back into your bin folder.
DO NOT RENAME THE FILE!
Now you are good to go!! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*: ･ﾟ
Things to note: This only modifies the in-game name. You cannot log into a profile other than Codex, and cannot change the profile picture etc. However, all your creations will be listed underneath your new name.
🥰 OMG! Thank you SO much for teaching us that! I had no idea it was possible! 😹
Hi! First of all thank you very much for all of your updates and all!!
I use this version of the game because I find it very easy and helpful to download the game updates straight from Origin.
the only problem i have is that i cant connect to the in game gallery… is it not possible with this version or im doing something wrong?
You did nothing wrong. It’s not possible to connect to the gallery, sorry.
Hi, I downloaded the all in one version, and I wanted to share my houses with friends, with tray importer, but when I do this, my tray files say that the creator its called CODEC, whats that? can I change somewhere the imformation so that it stop saying that? I understand I dont have origin nor an ea account, but is there any way I can change this info for when I share tray files? thank you!!!!
No, it will always say that, sorry.
If i download usually with the all in one portable, do I have to change to doing it this way? Or should I wait until the all in one portable version is available?
Thank you for all your hard work, you’re truly amazing!
I would wait for sure. The All in One Portable is truly off line and I like it way better. I only share the ZLOrigin because they are nice and they always release updates before anybody else, but their system requires you to connect to their servers to play, which I feel is a down side. Plus they don’t have Tiny Living yet anyway, it’s just the patch, which only fixes a few things and won’t add much stuff anyway.