Get To Work
- Aliens should now appear as expected in the Photo thumbnails, and no longer display their disguised forms when they are not in disguise.
- Aliens will now display accurate selected options for Eyebrows and Beards in Create A Sim.
- Fixed an issue where Scientist Sims would record their findings in Notebooks twice.
- There are better ways to take tidy and efficient notes.
- We addressed an issue that could prevent Sims from not being able to ring up customers who attempt to purchase from the warming rack.
- Some boots, along with the Sims feet, were disappearing when the camera was zoomed all the way out. This should no longer occur.
- The “Refer for Surgical Treatment” interaction is now available on surgery tables that have had their color altered with the bb.enablefreebuild cheat.
- There were a number of confusing situations that arose as a result of Invites your Sims would receive. In some cases these would appear as two invites for the same event, one that was the “hey, I just wanted you to know” invite, and the other would be the real invite. They should behave more accordingly to expectations.
- Sims with the Shrewd reward trait weren’t as shrewd as they thought they were. We have restored their shrewd’ness and they should now actually receive the money they so rightfully shrewded away at the end of each week.
- We blame it on bad investments, the cd market apparently didn’t mean compact discs.
- Fixed an issue in which some shirts in Create A Sim would not tuck in appropriately into skinny jeans.
- yfTop_EP03Mesh_OmbreBlue now looks as intended when paired with skinny jeans.
- Sims can now complete New Year resolutions on any lot, and not just their home lots.
- The Lottery Holiday is back in your calendars! It should not be a surprise disappearing act any longer.
- We spoke to the Holiday Gnomes and they have agreed to stop dropping seed packets if your Sims are not on Lot when the Holiday ends.
- They wanted to spread holiday cheer… or they were attempting to bring about the end of Simanity, and usher in a new world order. Tomayto, tomahto.
- Fixed an issue where Weather would affect items inside buildings.
- Flower Bunny’s contract has been renewed for them to appear on any Holiday or Tradition that they are scheduled to.
- Bunny contractual negotiations are ridiculous… they just keep multiplying their demands.
- Mandrake and Valerian Root plants are now able to be planted indoors when it is Too Cold if Simmers have Realm of Magic installed.
- Holiday Gnomes will no longer break Unbreakable objects when having a negative relationship with them.
- We don’t know what was done to make them angry, but even as magical as they are, they should not be breaking the Unbreakable.
- The pedestal gnome (pedestal_EF18GENgnome) will no longer spawn as part of the Harvestfest gnomes tradition.
- He’s a table, he knows he’s a table, he doesn’t have any illusions to the contrary.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10