- Sims can now roast at a campfire without needing a seating object nearby.
- Fixed an issue where Sims did not have the option to “Take Bath with Soaks” and “Take Mud Bath” on Showertubs.
- Mud bath… showertub, at home? Hmm. Goooood plumbing.
- Sims can now again get massages autonomously at Spas.
- NPC Sims will now eat more at Restaurants.
- Photos taken of Experimental Foods will now display correctly when put into frames.
- Fixed a swatch color error with the ymTop_GP03Blazer_SolidWhiteBlack
- “Influence Emotions” interaction will no longer be available to Vampires that have not yet unlocked this perk.
- Several objects were not properly being found when using color filters. These should be filterable now.
- StrangerVille music has been added to the Lin-Z Smart Speaker.
Realm of Magic
- Fixed an issue where Occult eyes would not properly apply to Spellcasters.
- Unplayed NPCs not living in Glimmerbrook will no longer appear in Glimmerbrook performing Magic.
- What’s next Bob Pancakes is a vampire?
- He is? I knew it!
- “Challenge to Magic Duel at Dueling Grounds” performed by a broom and non-broom using duelist will now take place at the dueling grounds.
- Spellcasters with the “Knowledge is Magic” Perk will now be able to complete the “Finish Reading 3 Books” aspiration goal.
- Fixed an issue where some Spellcasters would not complete the “Learn a Spell” goal, even though they would learn a Spell.
- Spellcasters will now be able to Do Laundry while having “Always Transportalate” enabled.
- Fixed an issue in which Pet Familiars would not stop foraging, never bringing back their findings.
- They are now all good Familiars and bring everything they find back.
- We also fixed an issue where they would only bring Brooms back after foraging, they are still all good familiars.
- Sages now can be chosen to Play With for a game of Chess.
- They cheat… I can’t be that bad.
- Random non Spellcaster Sims no longer will show up as being Sages.
- Impostors have been dealt with. Thank you for your cooperation.
- That’s probably who I was playing chess against.
- Fixed an issue in which Cauldron made food was not able to be eaten as leftovers when looking at the refrigerator.
- Thankfully so! Not sure what we were going to do with all that food.
- Try the Mac and Cheese, 10/10 totally recommend.
- Sims on cursed lots will no longer always catch fire in all attempts while using the Fireplace or the Stove.
- Looks at SimGuruMorgan with an Evil Grin.
- Fixed an issue in which sounds from The Magic Realm could be heard in Del Sol Valley if you had Get Famous installed.
- Fixed an issue in which some shirts in Create A Sim would not tuck in appropriately.
- yfTop_GP08ShirtLace, yfTop_GP08BlouseSeeThrough, and yfTop_GP08BodysuitVinyl now look as intended when paired with skinny jeans.
- Spellcaster Sims can now clean potty messes, child messes, and kitty litter messes by casting Scruberoo.
- Spellcasters will no longer have duplicate makeup options in CAS.
- I understand buying duplicates of favourite make up items, but this was excessive.
- Spellcasters should no longer land in unroutable locations when using the “Always Use Brooms” spell.
- Fixed an issue with asset yfAcc_WristRightGP08Gems in Create A Sim that made it display incorrectly when Sims were styled with long sleeve shirts.
- Spellcasters that cast Mischief Spells will now get awarded Mischief Skill when doing so.
- Male spellcasters will no longer have a chance of going bald after performing Rite of Dissolution.
- yfHair_GP08Braids now properly appears within the Afro-Textured texture filter.
- Mischief spells are now counted towards the Criminal Career daily task Mischief Interaction.
- Spellcasters with the Spellcraft and Sorcery aspiration will no longer reset or cause a LastException after writing songs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10