1. Check for Windows Updates and Install Them
2. Update all Video Drivers
3. Disable Real Time Protection or Exclude the Folders Below from the Anti Virus inspection 🔍:
Where you want to install the game to, usually "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4"
Your Download / Torrenting Folder
4. Start downloading The Sims 4 All in One Portable [Link Below], but STOP the download (do NOT delete it) as soon as your torrent client finishes getting the file and folder list (instructions for Tixati, not sure how other torrent clients work, but they should have similar options):
5. Double click your torrent to open the folder where the content is being downloaded to (that bluish hightlighted line in the image above)
6. Open the folder
2 Program Files:
7. Open the folder
The Sims 4 inside of it:
8. Open another file explorer window with the folder where your off line version of the game that you want to update / upgrade or fix is, usually
C:\Program Files\The Sims 4
9. Copy all the files and folders from the folder above [Step 8], where your current game is, to the folder you are using to download [Step 7]. Yes, it's VERY counter intuitive, but what we do here is replace the dummy empty files with the real ones you already have, that way your torrent client will find them as "finished" already and not bother downloading it!
10. After you finish overwriting the files, right click your torrent and choose, in the menu, Local Files, Force Check
11. Start / Continue the download again, by right clicking the torrent and selecting start
12. Finish downloading everything as usual
13. Now you will open the torrent and copy the contents of the folder 2 Program Files\The Sims 4 from your download to your folder C:\Program Files\The Sims 4 as usual (or any other you use for your off line version of the game), overwriting any files when you get those typical system requests for admin permissions etc.