How to Download and Install
Instructions (From Video Above)
Even though this method of delivery is not my favorite, it does not require the use of torrents, meaning that, besides having the game up to date semi automatically, you will also face less problems with your Internet Service Provider if you live in a place where they control your torrenting usage whenever you are not using a VPN (you can get a 100% FREE VPN here), plus it allows you to get a working copy of the update before most people, since new updates become usually available here before being released by EA, since EA delays availability of new patches and updates depending of your time zone.
- First, you need to create an account with ZLOEmu, so you can log in to their virtual servers, which replace the Origin ones. To do that, you will visit ZLOEmu. If you already have an account there, jump to Step 5.
- In the page you get, click on "Continue" ("Weiter" if it's displayed in German), then on "Continue to ZLOEmu" after the timer finishes counting down from 15 to 0:
- Now that you're taken to the ZLOEmu Website, click on "Register", then fill up the form that is presented to you (I always advise you to use a free disposable email service like SpamGourmet for these occasions 😉):
- They will email you an activation link (hence why you need to use a real email address or a disposable one that will forward to your real mailbox), just click on the link and you will see a message from ZLOEmu's Website saying that your account was activated successfully.
- Now, you need to download the official Microsoft's Visual C++ 2013 Libraries in both versions, 32 and 64 Bits [vcredist_x86.exe and vcredist_x64.exe, respectively], then install them. If you already have them installed you can just close the installer's dialog you might get telling you already have it, then move to the next step.
2 thoughts on “The Sims 4 Freelancer Patch 22.214.171.1240 + Any DLC Available RIGHT NOW!”
Where can I download? And will this work with Codex?
Instructions are in the article and I demonstrate it in the video as well, but I’d strongly advise for you to use an off line all in one version instead (which work with CODEX): The Sims 4 – All in One
There’s also an update version coming soon.