The Sims 4 Update 18.104.22.1680
- Toddler’s Needs will now always be refilled while they’re at daycare.
- Exterior trim now correctly applies to rounded flat blocks.
- Adult Sims will now be able to successfully put Toddlers to bed. I wonder what their secret is. I may need to tap them for tips.
- Sims on fire are now able to safely extinguish themselves in a pool. That’s refreshing.
- The Dizzy Palms Ceiling Fan’s blades now tilt in the right direction.
- Toddlers will no longer be put down from the high chair before they’ve finished eating. Patience mama, they’re still learning.
- Gender Preference now affects flirt options.
- Teen Sims will no longer spin into their Everyday outfit when going to school. If Randy wants to wear his swim trunks to school, well that’s Randy’s business.
- Flirting with another Sim in a group conversation no longer increases the entire group’s Romance with you. That was awkward.
- NPC Invites for Talent Showcase and Lounge will now take you to the appropriate venue.
- We have fixed that bizarre issue where you’d have your Sims travel home, and then you load into your home lot, and your Sim’s skewer thumbnails are all greyed out like they’re not there, but when you hover over the skewer it tells you your Sims are at home. But like, they’re not at home. You’re staring at this empty lot, unable to play your Sims and you’re like.. “Is this even my home?”. And you start to question whether you selected the right lot on the map, but then you’re like “Wait, yeah – this is totally my home. But where are my Sims? It’s telling me they’re at home, but they’re not here.” Anyway, this should be fixed now.
- Ghosts will no longer be obsessively calling you 5-ish times a day to see if you want to come over and hang out. They’ve been working on their self-control and are limited to at most one call per day now.
- Terrain Paint now functions properly on Laptop Mode for AMD graphics cards.
- NPC Sims will no longer get a sudden need to get nude after waking up if they have traveled off-lot and returned while you are visiting them. This one was weird. I wish I could show you the bug video.
- We’ve toned down the amount of excitement that occurs when a celebrity makes an appearance outside of Del Sol Valley. They should be showing up outside of Del Sol Valley less often as well, so that should cut down on the ruckus.
- It was a setup! I’ve been framed! It wasn’t me, I swear! You’ll pay for this! You got the wrong guy, it was Wilma! Wilma, I tell you! Celebrity Sims will no longer be falsely accused of stealing things. And for Wilma’s sake, I hope they get over what happened in the past.
- Captain Sigma’s Gig costume no longer includes a chicken mask. That was a fowl fashion choice.
- Performing “Tell a Group Story” Interaction Goals will now complete for the Fan Meet & Greet Event.
- We fixed the issue with Del Sol Valley’s terrain disappearing when View Distance was set to High. Graphics cards (that we know of) that were affected by the issue:
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- AMD Radeon R6 Graphics
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5145
- NVIDIA GT 120
- We fixed the Del Sol Valley skyline texture glitch after exiting CAS.
- Elder Sims will no longer have the option to retire from the Acting Career, just to be met with a sad, sad reality. Before they were taunted with a TNS telling them they got this big great pension and now they can sit back and relax, but the pension amount was §0. That’s just so dark…
- Now, if you travel during a holiday, the holiday decorations on your neighbor’s homes will be removed after the holiday ends. They were admittedly being either a bit overly festive or just a tad lazy. Either way, it’s been dealt with.
- Sims will no longer gluttonously guzzle/gulp/slurp/chug water/milk/orange juice during events. No need to be so shellfish.
- Jogging Vampires will no longer hold an umbrella while jogging because that’s just silly.
- Coffee and Tea is safe to drink again. Sims will no longer receive the “Lethal Heat” buff and die upon returning home after drinking three hot beverages.