Fixes and Updates
The Sims 4
- macOS players should no longer encounter the setLocale.zsh error. However, both Origin and TS4 must be up to date.
- Sims will not have random accessories or clothing pieces when changing into towels.
- Style Influencer Sims can now remove trends they have created, with the Reset Trend interaction.
- Fixed an issue where Sims were not able to Care for Self after they had been in daycare when they were a Toddler.
- Some roofs were updated to remove the appearance of black sides when placed on ceilings.
- Active Sims will no longer get a Tense moodlet for lack of exercise when finishing exercising. Do you even push up bro?
- Sims will no longer get the Fatigued moodlet immediately after starting a workout. Now, we know that endurance takes time to build, but we decided to give Sims a chance to enjoy their workout before being completely fatigued right away.
- Child Sims will now be able to unlock the Video Gaming Skill after they have maxed out their Mental Skill instead of their Motor Skill, which was causing adult skills to reset for Child Sims when they completed aspirations.
- Fixed an issue in which some Households did not have their names displayed in Manage Worlds.
- Corrected requirements for completing the Great Landscaper task that is part of the Mansion Baron Aspiration.
- Fixed an issue in which when utilities are shut off (either because of past due bills or Off-The-Grid) adding objects from Build Mode such as Lamps, would add them turned On.
- The Water Pump, Fishing Holes, Romantic Garden’s Whispering Wishing Well, and Get Famous’s Luminary’s Exotic Water Garden now have the Gather Water interaction when the Off-the-Grid Lot Trait is applied.
- Fixed an issue in which the Subtle Saucer Light was not being so subtle and made objects added from Build Mode be placed randomly when dragged near it.
- Teen Sims will now see the appropriate tooltip when trying to acquire the Fertile Trait from the Rewards Store. No, they are not Robots.
- Fixed an issue in which some Roof Eaves were clipping into enclosed blocks.
- Fixed an issue in which the Clean Up interaction would drop off the queue if dirty dishes were placed on a counter.
- Since we added a new trash bike to Eco Lifestyle, we’ve made the bicycle helmet available for everyone in CAS. Now you can outfit your Sim in a helmet, regardless of owning a pack that includes bikes.
- Sims will now not receive occasional text messages asking them for a Date from other Sims that they are not romantically involved with. Because it was aaaakward…
- Toddler Sims will not be able to Ask for Mentoring on some in progress mentoring interactions to strangers. Except for “Invite to Bob to Music” because we can dance if we want to, we can leave our friends behind, ‘cause your friends don’t dance and if they don’t dance well... they’re not friends of mine.
- Fixed an issue with textures for the tops and landings on some Staircases.
- Fixed an issue that did not allow randomizer to work correctly when Male Sims had Makeup on Create a Sim.
- Plants can now be placed closer to foundations with moveobjects cheat enabled, as long as most of the plant's footprint is outside of the foundation.
- Fixed an issue in which Simoleons were not added to Household Funds when moving and selling furniture.
- Fixed an issue in which previewing certain windows on diagonal walls reverted their color back to the default color swatch.
- Simmers on macOS Catalina and Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 GPU will no longer experience seeing a squared shadow under their Sims.
- Fixed an issue with the Wooden Prairie-Style Two-Panel door in which color swatches were not displaying correctly on both sides of the door.
- Sims now can dispose of packed lunches that have spoiled. Out, foul food!
- Fixed some oddness with disappearing Stairs within enclosed courtyards.
- Fixed a Stair issue with Landings not working properly on lots with raised foundations and basements. Sims will no longer walk through walls and things should now look appropriate.
- Fixed missing Career Promotion screens for careers in various packs.
- Fixed User Interface elements and Icons across multiple packs.
- Spandrels can now be properly applied on Fences.
- Stairs will now not shrink when increasing Foundation heights.
- Fixed an issue in which non local Sim Townies would spawn in Windenburg’s Island, now named The Crumbling Isle.
- As much as Windenburgians (Windenburgers? Windenburguese? Windenburglites?) love visitors from other worlds, they have voted them off the Island. Sorry, not sorry!
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to occur when deleting or editing Clubs.
- Fixed an issue that caused time to be desynchronized at Speed 3. Bending the space time continuum no more!
- Vet Clinics can no longer be placed in Penthouses.
- Yard Sale customers will no longer wander inside Sims’ houses and interact with their belongings. While prospective buyers are nice to have in any sale, this was just rude, this is NOT a Welcome Wagon.
Cats & Dogs
- Game progress will no longer be lost when editing/adding/deleting career outfits in Create a Sim.
- Fixed an issue that made Pets’ needs to not be fulfilled if not playing an active household.
- Pets’ ehm… poop is now able to be used as plant fertilizer. Happy gardening!
- Sims can now sell Flowers in stacks from their Inventory.
- Sims will now appropriately put their Umbrellas away before performing some interactions. Because WooHoo while having an Umbrella out in the open, seems complicated, we are not judging… but seems complicated.
- Fixed an issue that made Simmer created Holidays in the Calendar populate after a season ended.
- Father Winter will now be able to remove his beard and change in Create a Sim if he is part of an active Household. But who would dare shave Father Winter’s beard?? Who?!
- Fixed the issue with the Actor Career where Sims were unable to complete their gig when they would travel and return home before it was time for the gig.
- Lotta Cocolatas will now be made with actual Coconuts taken from Sims’ Inventories. What were they made from before? We will never know! Never accept imitation Lotta Cocolatas… never!
- Fixed an issue in which some quick meals were requiring a Microwave while being Off-The-Grid when it is not needed. Yogurt needing a microwave? I think not!
- Mermaids in Create a Sim will no longer be able to have their Traits randomized. This allows them to keep their Mermaidism, as well as their air of mystery and charm.
- Mermaids now will wear appropriate career outfits when going to work. So I can picture this now, Mermaids as Doctors would be a great TV show.
- “Dr. Mermaid/Merman, what do you recommend?
- “I am prescribing some Vitamin Sea”
- Give Russkii more coffee please...
- Fixed an issue in which some Island Living Tank Tops were categorized incorrectly in Create a Sim.
- Mermaid Children made in Create a Sim will now grow up to be fully-functioning Mer-dults.
- The Go To Work button for Odd Jobs has been fixed for Sims on Vacation.
- The Eyedropper tool will now work on Stilts instead of only working on the Foundation Trims.
- Fixed an issue in which Sims in Off-The-Grid lots were showering constantly. Now they will shower when appropriate. Though, with this heatwave, anything goes in my opinion!
Spread the love 🥰