- Student Sims will not lose their Term Presentations Boards when signing up for another term.
- Simmers with Seasons additionally installed: Student Sims will no longer receive Academic Probation if they were on planned Holidays through the Calendar.
- Student Sims will no longer be labeled as Graduate after completing the Graduation Ceremony. Congratulations!
- Fixed an issue in which homework assignment progression was too slow and timers might have been missing in some instances.
- Fixed an issue in which Sims were taking showers fully clothed. As much as the current heat wave is giving us creative ideas to cool off, it would be more efficient to not be fully clothed when showering.
- Hair Style ymHair_EP08MensShavedPonytail_Black has been updated for Teens, Adults, and Elders to display all swatches. Similarly yfHair_EP08ShortBobBraid_Black has been fixed to appear as an option for Teens.
- Sims that re-enroll in University after graduating or dropping out, can now rejoin their Secret Society. Likewise, if Sims get suspended and re-enrolls their progress will not be lost.
- If a Sim already knows about the Secret Society, is it still a secret? Time will tell.
- Fixed an issue with the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" chair that occasionally could make Sims invisible if they placed it in their Inventory. We don’t know what other powers the "Gameday Glute Accommodator" may have but invisibility is now not one of them.
- Sims in the Law Career can now Attend Depositions from their Computers and Phones. Because you don’t need to break your computer to complete an assignment, that seems impractical.
- Vampire Coffins and Sleeping Pods can now count as Beds in University Dorms.
- Fixed an issue in which the Write and Publish Research Paper interaction would disappear from the options if it was cancelled midway. I mean, I understand rage quitting something but not to the point of my options to do it disappearing...amirite?
- Fixed an issue with yfBody_EP08DressParty_SolidPurple in which pendant necklaces were not able to be seen if this asset was worn by Sims.
- Fixed an issue that could make the Soccer interaction Study Plays with drop out from the interaction queue.
- Corrected Final Exam Requirements for Elective Courses to say that for studying they need to do so on Computers or Research Machines.
- To anyone who may have noticed the tiny head effect in the thumbnails if you wore the Dragon or the Lobster mascot costume without their hats, that issue has been fixed.
- Humanoid Robots will no longer be able to have Traits or Aspirations modified in Create a Sim. You are a real Sim to me Robot friend, you are to me.
- Herbalism recipes can now work while Off-The-Grid, however only on Off-The-Grid supported stoves.
- Random NPCs will not leave Hamburgers on tables at restaurants anymore. As much as we like to receive free food, we don’t think it is proper to get them randomly from a stranger.
- Vampire Sims working on the Master Vampire Aspiration will no longer have the task “Survive for an Additional 20 Days as a Vampire” reset after traveling.
- Vampire Sims with Full Sun Resistance are now able to properly tend to gardens and not tend to plants one at a time.
- Fixed an issue in which you could set the Registered Vampire Lair Lot Trait for Venues.
- Vampire child ears can now be changed after being aged-down from adult Dark Form.
- The Rustic Candle Chandelier now has flame effects on the candles.
- Fans/Stans will no longer follow their adored celebrity into the jungles of Selvadorada.
Realm Of Magic
- Spellcasters have regained access to Styled Looks.
- A Spellcaster is never not in vogue, but it’s always nice to have options.
- Fixed an issue in which a Tank Top belonging to this pack was not categorized correctly in Create a Sim.
- Hot Tubs that have been upgraded to unbreakable will no longer be broken upon performing the Zipzap Spell.
- We fixed an issue in which some hotkeys in Photo Mode (particularly E and Q) were not working.
- After popular demand, the Libearian bookend will now cost Simoleons. Nothing’s for free, nothing’s for freeee... take it away!
- Murphy beds will now be more resilient after first use. Warranty terms pending.
- We have also adjusted their pricing and comfort levels, bang for your buck!
- Fixed an issue in which Game Consoles were not usable with the all in one entertainment systems.
- Now the “Media Marathoner All on the Wall” will be actually the Media Marathoner All on the Wall.
- Fixed an issue in which Hair Styles from this pack appeared with their color swatches out of order in Create a Sim.
- Fixed an issue in which Sims could not Put Bed Up their Murphy Beds after WooHoo.